PRIVACY and POLICY
This document has been created as a template strictly for informational purposes. By using this document you agree to the disclaimer and understand that OstinArt is not responsible for any actions taken or made based on the content of this site. We strongly recommend that you seek specialist legal advice and amend this document to suit your business needs.
The online store on the OstinArt website No. Registration J12/1972/20.04.2021 with registered office in Câmpia-Turzii, Cluj County, Romania, processes personal data provided by the customer for a period of time specified by law for the fulfillment and confirmation of the Terms and Conditions, for the processing of electronic orders and making deliveries and making necessary communications.
1. Personal data operator, in accordance with the GDPR (hereinafter referred to as "Regulation") is OstinArt Nr. Registration Reg. of Commerce J12/1972/20.04.2021, with registered office in Câmpia-Turzii ( referred to as OstinArt);
2. You can find the contact details of the Operator on the contact page.
3. Personal data is any kind of information that can identify a natural person.Source of personal data1. The Operator processes personal data obtained by consent from the Client and collected through the purchase contract for the fulfillment of the electronic order created within the OstinArt online store.
2. The operator only processes the customer's identification and contractual data that are necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract.
3. The operator processes personal data for the purpose of delivery and for accounting and for the necessary communication between the contracting parties for the period of time specified by law. Personal data will not be made public and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
The Operator processes the Customer's personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the OstinArt website in accordance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the GDPR;
2. To fulfill the electronic order created by the Customer (name, address, e-mail, phone number);
3. To comply with the law and the rules arising from the contractual relationship between the Client and the Operator;
4. Personal data are necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract. The contract cannot be fulfilled in the absence of personal data.
Duration of storage of personal data
1. The Operator stores personal data for the duration necessary to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Operator and the Client and for 3 years after the completion of the contractual relationship;
2. The operator must delete all personal data at the end of the period required to store personal data.Recipients of personal data and persons authorized by the Operator, the third parties that process the Customer's personal data are subcontractors of the Operator. The services of these subcontractors are indispensable for the successful fulfillment of the purchase contract and the processing of the electronic order between the Operator and the Customer.
Subcontractors of the Operator are:
-Webnode AG (online store system);
-Google Analytics (website analysis)
Customer Rights In accordance with the Regulation, the Client has:
1. The right to access personal data;
2. The right to correct personal data;
3. The right to delete personal data;
4. The right to refuse the processing of personal data;
5. The right to data portability;
6. The right to withdraw the consent regarding the processing of personal data in writing or by e-mail, from the contact page.
7. The right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority in case of suspected violation of the Regulation.
Security of personal data
1. The operator declares that he has taken all the necessary technical and organizational measures for the protection of personal data;
2. The operator has taken technical measures to ensure data storage space and especially ensuring access to the computer by password, using anti-virus software and carrying out regular computer maintenance.
1. By placing an electronic order on the OstinArt website, the customer confirms that he has been informed about all the conditions for the protection of personal data and accepts them in full;
2. The customer accepts these rules by checking the box in the order form;
3. The Operator may update these Rules at any time. The new, updated version must be published on its website.
The OstinArt team!